Ingredients: 70% yogurt, 30% natural dried fruits
Certifications: HACCP, HALAL, KOSHER, ISO 9001:2008
- Dried yogurt is like normal yogurt, providing you with an important source of potassium, riboflavin, phosphorus, iodine, zinc and vitamin B5.
- Dried yogurt also contains B12 to help maintain red blood cells and keep your nervous system working properly. These vitamin B12 are found mainly in animal products, such as chicken and fish so it provides many nutrients.
- Did you know that in every box of dried yogurt you eat the beneficial probiotics that live in your digestive tract. This helps limit harmful microorganisms that can cause intestinal infections.
- In addition, eating 15-20days dry yogurt will help rejuvenate the skin and lose weight for the women.
- Dried yogurt contains many beneficial bacteria, helps to boost the immune system, prevent colds …
Storage: Keep in cool, dry places and tightly closed
|Qty per Carton||NA|
|Min Order Qty (Carton)||650 Carton/Cartons|
|Shelf Life||12 months|
|Carton Package Dimensions (L x W x H) (cm)||NA|
|Carton Package Net Weight (kg)||NA|
|Carton Package Gross Weight (kg)||NA|
|Product Code/SKU||Vinamit - 080|